Welcome to the definitive resource connecting you with information and websites all about the Denver Metro area.
We designed our site to be particularly useful to people seeking to relocate to Denver and those looking for general Colorado tourist information.
http://www.denvercity.info is a continually changing and growing resource - our goal is to provide a community resource for all Denver Residents and those looking to relocate to Denver, the greater metro area or the foothills.
Denver, the Mile High City, has something for nearly everyone. Culture, museums, sports and parks, shopping, entertainment and lots of natural beauty in the surrounding area. It's not suprising that Denver is among the top destinations where people plan to relocate.
Here are some Quick Denver Facts
- There are more than 35 ski areas and 15 million acres of national parks to be enjoyed by the front range community
- Denver International Airport (DIA) is currently the 7th busiest airport in the country and the 10th busiest airport in the world.
- The Rocky Mountains are a short drive away from Denver and provide a great number of opportunities for camping, skiing and hiking.
- Denver's recreational facilities include more than 100 parks, two water parks, a dozen museums, US Mint, Denver Botanical Gardens, two amusement parks, Denver Zoo, and a large performing arts complex.
- The average age of Denver residents is 34 years compared to the national average of 38 years.
- "Colorado" comes from a Spanish word meaning the color red!
- Professional teams include the Denver Broncos, the Colorado Avalanche, the Denver Nuggets, and Colorado Rockies.
- 26.5% of Denver's population has a 4-year college degree.